Friday, January 31, 2014

My Erin Condren Life Planner - Delivered!

I've been excited for this day since I placed my order on January 19th. Here we are on the 31st, and it's here. My Erin Condren Life Planner wasn't even supposed to ship until February 3rd, but here we are!

2014 should be an eventful year, and instead of buying another year's worth of the Franklin Covey Master Plan for my FC binder, I wanted to do something different. A Facebook friend and former co-worker recommended www.erincondren.com, so I checked it out. Thanks, Sarah!

LOVE. The site, the colors, the style, the idea... so I ordered (after 2 weeks of debating which design I'd get personalized.)

I look forward to doing a detailed review in the future, but for now I'm just excited it's here.

Customer service has been messaged about a possible issue - I was eligible for a freebie that wasn't in the package. Maybe it ships separately, but just in case - I let them know it was missing.

SO excited to get this puppy set up, buy some washi tape for labeling days/events, and get started on documenting 2014.

Chuc Mung Nam Moi 2014! What a great way to start.

Check out the beautiful packaging and branding:





^^Beautifully illustrated motivational and inspirational quotes are sprinkled throughout the planner, btw. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment