Friday, September 13, 2013

[UPDATED] My Beef with Crock-Pot - This is NOT a Recipe

UPDATE 9/14/13:
After publishing this post and reaching out to Crock-Pot on Facebook, I received a phone call from a very nice representative named Jesica. She was more than helpful, and with just a few questions about model and part numbers, she told me a new lid would arrived in 6 to 8 business days.

AMAZING work, Crock-Pot. Thanks for your help. :)

---

Crock-Pot,
I love you.  I thought I could always rely on your cookware, and you've broken my heart.
I bought a special edition French Bull Crock-Pot just over 2 weeks ago. Since then, I've cooked 2 meals in it and hand washed and dried the pot and lid. Guess what greeted me when I grabbed it off the shelf this morning?

Rusted washers on the inside of the lid. What the hell? Where do I get replacements, and who is paying for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment