Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Favorite Bath & Body Works Deal: 5 for $15 Anti-Bac

My absolute favorite deal at Bath & Body Works is their 5 for $15 Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap. For $3 each, you can have new, seasonal scents at each sink in the house AND back-ups to get you through busy entertainment seasons for less than a dinner-for-two.

We're still using up Kitchen Lemon, Country Pear, a lavender scent, and a strawberry scent now. That's not keeping me from being tempted to snatch up these pumpkin scents! Yum.

Follow the image for a great deal, and let me know which scents you order in the comments below. :)

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial hand Soap Deal

2 comments:

  1. This is me too, I just got the email and i'm really tempted to go after work even though I have plenty at home :/ I might go pick up some of the wallflowers though, those are 4 for $20 or 6 for $24 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Play Slots at the Slot Machine Online - Dr.MCD
    The Best Online Slots for real money are 양주 출장안마 the 인천광역 출장마사지 ones that are 대구광역 출장마사지 best for you to win. 세종특별자치 출장마사지 They have a very low cost, but they can be 충청남도 출장샵 played for a

    ReplyDelete