Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Triple M Favorites: Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal

Just taking some time to point out another favorite of mine. Today, I'm thankful for Quaker Real Medleys. Once the lid is off, you add boiling water to the fill line, cover it and let it sit, then dig in! Unlike Quaker Instant Oatmeal, this isn't oat mush with weird, spongy fruit squares. Depending on the flavor you grab, you could have real almond slices, pistachios, apples, cherries, and multigrains.


Honesty time: I skip breakfast. OFTEN. I know I shouldn't, but I've always been that way. When I get hungry in the mornings, I am so happy when I have one of these cups to grab. I use the hot water dispenser on the office coffee maker, and I'm ready to go. The flavors are above-average for any food item you can make on-the-go. Sure, a homemade bowl of oatmeal with chopped nuts, honey, and berries would probably be that much better... but not everyone has the time, and Quaker Real Medleys work out great.

So... I encourage you to grab some of these guys off the cereal shelf next time you're at the grocery store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment