Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Not a Juice Fast: Day 2

TUESDAY

Okay.

Breakfast 5:00am
Egg whites with spinach and black pepper. Mean Green juice.

Lunch 11:30pm
Leftover 1/2 chicken breast with garden salad (lettuce tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots) and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Feeling really full, and kind of worries about going to the gym so full.

Workout 1:00pm
Get to the gym only to discover all of my fresh clothes are packed, but not my gym shoes. I dressed out anyway with socks on my feet and sat in the dry sauna for 20 minutes. It cleared my head, and I felt refreshed when I headed back to work. I'll have to incorporate that into the rotation even on days I remember my shoes.


Snack 3:30pm
A handful of strawberries. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Home 5:45pm - Dinner 9:15pm
I know. We eat dinner late. Husband doesn't get home until 8:30pm, and his only meal before then is his packed lunch at 1:00pm.

I made an orange, pineapple, and mango juice while dinner was in the oven. It was my favorite juice so far.

We had a paleo-friendly meal. Each of us had a poblano pepper stuffed with 6-8oz. of beef, tomato paste, onions, garlic, and chili spices. DELICIOUS!


On to the next day. Note to self: I need to increase my water intake and start taking my supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment