Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not A Juice Fast: Day 3

WEDNESDAY

Okay, so at this point my breakfasts and lunches are about the same every day.

Breakfast: Egg white omelet with spinach and pico de gallo from the dining room at work. Some days, I add hot sauce. And lots of black pepper, because apparently I am afraid they are running out of the stuff.

egg white omelet with spinach and pico de gallo

Lunch: Garden salad with ham or baked/grilled chicken. I know. Black beans are beans, and they are totally not paleo. I'm a big, fat, fraud liar-head. Get over yourself.

garden salad

Dinner is where things get interesting. Wednesday night, I made a paleo version of chicken cacciatore. It was fresh, and full of tomato, onion, and garlic flavors. Yum.


One more day until cheat day. Not because it's Friday, but because it's our 3-year wedding anniversary. Woo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment